Sunday 20 September 2009

My New New Favourite Band


Like everyone else in blogland I keep finding new bands I suddenly love (until everyone else loves them and they win a Brit and they are no longer cool) and a few months ago I came across a track that rocked my world. Not enough bands wear their love of ABBA ,(and ELO, Donna Summer and The Glitter Band) on their sleeves, but this lot seem to have it tattooed across their foreheads like a big pop lighthouse (apologies for that - it's Sunday night). It seems that Music Go Music are on the cusp of beoming very familiar so it won't be hard to find out a lot more on other parts of the interweb. The album Expressions is out soon so all the cool people already have their promo copies. I shall be content with saving my pennies until it 'hits the racks'.


Look out for more of my new favourite bands...............For now, here are two lovely tracks to share with you all.


Music Go Music - Light of Love

Music Go Music - Warm In The Shadows

No comments: